Buyers will often complain that a laptop is a huge investment and then they will go without. In other cases, the buyer will opt for a used model that will let them down almost immediately.
It is not widely known that you can have access to a quality machine for less than $100. With this kind of price range, you will be working or surfing the Internet remotely in no time at all.
Features to Think About
It is important to be able to find a laptop that exactly suits your needs, to help you do this we have created a list of the top six products available and some tips on choosing the right option.
Often buyers will think that because they are looking for the best laptops under $100 they will not have any choice. This is not always the case and you should look into the small differences between each of the laptops. These include:
- The Operating System. Our list includes Android and Apple OS. No reasonable Windows laptops are available in the price range.
- Size. Just because you are opting for a cheaper option doesn’t mean you can only have a tiny screen. The laptops on our list range from 13.3 inches right down to 7 inches.
- Additions. There is a big market for low-cost laptops and therefore there is a lot of competition. This means that many of the products on our lists will offer great extras to entice you to buy. By thinking about what you need you will be able to make the most of these added features.
Top 6 Best Laptops Under $100 Comparison Table
|1. Kocaso NB1400 13.3-Inch Netbook
|2. niceEshop(TM) 10.1 Inch Computer Netbook
|3. Apple Ibook G4 1 Ghz 512mb 30gb
|4. Craig Wireless Netbook Android 2.2
|5. Craig Electronics Slimbook
|6. Goldengulf 7" Inch Latest
Buying Laptops Under $100
Many of the options included on our list are tablets that have been combined with keyboards. Due to this setup you will have to focus on some of the features more than others.
The two main aspects that you will need to concentrate on are: connectivity and the size of the keyboard.
- Connectivity. All of the laptops on our list come with built in Wi-Fi, but these will certainly vary in strength. If you are planning to use the laptop a great distance from the router then it is important to check that the laptop will be able to pick up weaker signals.
- Keyboard. Due to the overall smaller size of these laptops it is usually the case that the keyboard will also be smaller. For those used to a larger keyboard it can be difficult to adapt. This is certainly something you should think about and if the smaller option is not something you want then you can opt for the larger sized laptops on our list. The trackpad is also something you should consider, as the smaller it is the harder it is to use.
Top 3 Best Laptops Under $100 Reviews
The Kocaso NB1400 Netbook is a simple laptop with an Android operating system for all of your basic needs. This is a machine that is great for those that do a lot of typing.
If you were considering a tablet, but want something that you can use for work anywhere, then this is a great option. It is lightweight and comes in a beautiful design that lets you access all of the ports easily.
The keyboard and trackpad work perfectly, which is often a worry with less expensive laptops and netbooks. There is also the option to get a wired mouse if you would like even more control than the touchpad could give you.
The Goldengulf JellyBean Mini Android Laptop Netbook Notebook is a cute machine that will get all of the basics done without issue. It should be noted, however, that due to its nature it will not run more complicated programs or be able to deal with too many windows open at once.
This is a good starter laptop for anyone that needs to get some typing done, which makes it an ideal choice for students that are not yet responsible enough to handle more powerful and costly machines.
Considering the low price, you get a lot of what you would expect from a tablet, but without the annoying touch screen and the added bonus of being able to control the machine more easily with the keyboard and touchpad.
When Mac laptops are too expensive or too elaborate for your purposes, the Apple iBook G4 provides you with a great alternative. This is the perfect notebook to take to college or for younger students.
The portability of this laptop paired with the sleek design and programs that can be used mean that you really cannot go wrong.
If you are not a Mac user then this machine might take a few minutes to get used to but after the initial adjustment, it is certainly one of the best laptops under $100.